Storehouse Charitable Trust
Storehouse Charitable Trust (“Storehouse”) is a Bermuda Charitable Trust that was established in 2003 by the Founding Principals of CrossWater Global Foundation (“CrossWater”). Its mission is to glorify God through the prayerful and systematic distribution of financial, professional and personal resources to Christ centered ministries. Storehouse has three areas of strategic giving focus which are:
Evangelism & Youth
- For people to hear and experience the gospel of Jesus Christ and have a clear opportunity to receive him as their Lord and Savior.
- The primary ways that Storehouse sees this being accomplished is through Ministering to Unreached People Groups, Mobilization of Church Planters, Entrepreneurial Missions, Media Production & Distribution, Caring for the Poor, Assist & Serve the Persecuted Church, Children & Youth Ministries and Christian Camping.
Discipleship & Training
- For Pastors, lay leaders, and Christians to grow in their relationship with Christ, learn and apply Biblical principles, and develop skills to further the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- The primary ways that Storehouse sees this being accomplished are through Pastor Equipping, Leadership Training, Vocational Training, Adult Training and Children & Youth Discipleship.
Rescue & Restoration
- For people, predominately women & children, to be freed from oppression and abandonment, including trafficking, slavery, and abuse, and experience holistic (mental, physical and spiritual) restoration.
- The primary ways that Storehouse sees this being accomplished is through Rescue, Restoration, Healing & Care and Awareness & Education.